Urgent Care Hours
1105 Kingston Road
- Monday - Thursday 5pm - 7:30pm
- Saturday 9am - 11:30am
Who Should Use the Clinic?
If you have new worrisome symptoms, an ill child, or worsening of a chronic medical condition which you feel cannot wait until a routine appointment with your Family Physician or Nurse Practitioner, you will be assessed in the Urgent Care clinic. However, your visit is not meant to replace the complex and continuing care that your Family Doctor or Nurse Practitioner can provide. Remember, the Afterhours Clinic is meant to provide care to patients of the West Durham Family Health Team for urgent non life-threatening problems only.
The Urgent Care Clinic is NOT intended for:
- Routine blood pressure checks
- Routine health examinations
- Allergy shots or other routine immunizations
- Regular prescription renewals
- Review of test or procedure results
- Referral requests
- Completion of Forms